Top commmentators


Top Commentators Widget | Webaholic

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happiest days in my life

I done my schooling in the temple city "Madurai",Fusco's matriculation higher secondary school.
There are no words to express my enjoyment with my friends, we use to form gangs and comment all the students ,most probably i use to fight with other gangs for my friends.I can even remember some of my seniors still now.

we know that in all our school days,our friends use to compare us with others and tease.
Here too it happen like that.My friend name Dorothy is an wonderful person in my life.My english teacher Mr.Elango and Miss,sundari are very good persons whom i come across,they are my role models.

During my 7th standard one of my classmate named Shobana had passed away and that's the first death we had seen,it was very difficult for me to come out of that.

Finally the school days went with both sorrows and happiness.Don't miss the school life my dear friends and enjoy how much you wish,that days won't return once again in our life......:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls